House Fire in Victor NY
By looking at the first picture you see, you would think that the fire started in the master bedroom on the second floor. In reality, the fire actually started in the kitchen on the first floor. The smoke traveled throughout the house and soot appeared in every room. Notice the extent of the smoke damage on the bed and headboard. When we arrived at our customers house, she didn't think she was going to be able to save her expensive custom made headboard. When we brought it back, she couldn't believe how efficiently we were able to clean her headboard and she was thrilled with the results. We truly made this kitchen fire, "Like it never even happened."