Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

House Fire in Victor NY

By looking at the first picture you see, you would think that the fire started in the master bedroom on the second floor. In reality, the fire actually started... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Canandaigua NY

Just a typical Monday morning here at SERVPRO of Victor/Canandaigua! This house was affected by a kitchen fire that was put out by our customer, using a fire ex... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Shortsville NY

This smoke damaged house in Shortsville, NY was the result of a garage fire. Even though the fire was contained to the garage and did not spread to the other pa... READ MORE

Soda Blasting in Honeoye NY

The building pictured here was damaged by a garage fire in August. Our customer was mowing the lawn and then it started to rain so he put his lawn mower in the ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Rushville, NY

This kitchen was affected by a house fire that started from a lawn mower malfunction in the garage unit attached to the house. Even though the kitchen wasn't di... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Victor/Canandaigua makes it "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Fire Star #356 was used by the professional Cleanup Team at SERVPRO of Victor/Canandaigua to bring these figurines back to their preloss condition. Mos... READ MORE